RemoteUnited States, Maryland, BethesdaProduct
myDigitalOffice is an end-to-end hotel performance management platform for sourcing, processing and storing hospitality data in the cloud.
Our SaaS solutions help hotel owners, operators, franchisees, and hospitality REITs automate the hotel back office and manage property portfolio performance to a tee. The visibility, connectivity, and control delivered by our award-winning cloud-based dashboards, document management software and integrated data feeds allow teams to reach greater levels of productivity, ensure regulatory compliance, and reduce environmental impact while optimizing profitability.
Learn more at https://mydigitaloffice.com/.
The Scrum Master is responsible for championing projects, providing guidance to the team and product owner, and
ensuring all agile practices are followed by team members. The Scrum Master not only addresses all facets of the agile
development process but also serves the business, product owner, team and individuals and facilitates communication and
collaboration between all these elements. This will include coaching team members, proactively eliminating barriers, and
facilitating team delivery on sprint goals. The Scrum Master will work closely with the team and Product Owner to support
Sprint and Release Planning, foster team self-awareness, encourage cross-training, decision-making and continuous
This role is remote and reports directly to the Director of Product Management and work with multiple scrum teams.
- Work closely with the Director of Product to define the vision of the product and maintain product roadmaps
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on using Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and
services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing
appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge, and communicates
effectively, both internally and externally, working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and
support organizational project or product teams.
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in
- Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- BA or BS required
- 4 Years’ experience as a Scrum master
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the Scrum
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Knowledge of agile frameworks or methods and understanding of software development life cycle models as well
as an in-depth understanding of traditional project management principles and practices
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Experience with release management in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of