RemoteUnited States, Maryland, BethesdaProduct
myDigitalOffice (MDO) is a cloud-based information management platform that brings together data from multiple hotel systems, enabling hospitality professionals to access their hotels' data from one place and in real time. In addition to being the one-stop shop reporting hub for hoteliers, MDO also provides digital document and contract management services that streamline the auditing process, eliminating the need to print and store documents. MDO’s mission is to help hotels drive operational efficiencies through innovation and advanced technologies that contribute to the industry’s sustainability initiative.
MDO provides Healthcare including Vision and Dental, 2 weeks PTO, and paid Holidays and floating Holidays. Other benefits include open, collaborative work environment that promotes learning and innovation, flexible work hours, ability to work from home as needed, and the ability to learn while on the job.
Learn more at https://mydigitaloffice.com/.
Understand stakeholder requirements and develop functional solutions thus meeting the entire scope of requirements with end-to-end ownership of the solution. Bridging the gap between the technical team [Software developers, Solution Architects & QA Engineers (both internal and external)] and the system requirement owners (from various Business Units) in order to enhance customer experience through new system features with improved business processes.
This role reports directly to the Director of Product.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements in terms of organizational vision, time, cost and quality and to understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of existing processes to ensure that efficiency, usability is at its peak.
- Ensure technical documentation is at its optimal level within the guidelines of the established BA practice and that the documents are constantly updated based on the frequent changes.
- Coordinate and ably support Product Owners and various technology teams in requirement elicitation, requirement/data analysis, solution design & definition, and documentation in accordance with SCRUM methodology.
- Assist team in identifying core test cases for UAT Work with Product Owners to ensure test results are consistently documented and reviewed.
- Lead backlog management activities.
- Lead collaboration with cross-functional teams for solution discovery, assessment, and enablement of existing/new solutions and platforms.
- Coordinate sessions with vendors for capability overview, requirements walkthroughs, platform demos, evaluations, and onboarding.
- Formulate recurrent competitive and effort analysis amongst various internal teams and vendors and present recommendations to internal business groups.
- Create documents outlining and recommending operating models and processes based on collaborations.
- Conduct evaluations, scoring matrix, develop user stories, architecture, and supporting documents that drive business choices, platform choices, and development needs.
- Form operational objectives by studying business and technical functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement for a given platform.
- Conduct insightful and ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues and produce issue resolution documents with the process.
- Provide clear communication to cross-functional agile team leads, scrum masters, architects, and program manager, regarding project status, requirements, issues, and conflicting priorities.
- Responsible to engage with customers to understand requirements and manage expectations ensuring requirements are addressed whilst being aligned to organizational vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of business analysis experience with supporting marketing/marketing data projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills for developing partnerships/alliances.
- Thorough understanding of Platform integrations, DevOps, and software quality assurance methodologies.
- Strong understanding of SCRUM methodology.
- Experience in MongoDB / SQL and data manipulation, reconciliation, testing Experience in working with APIs, and data feeds is an added advantage.